Partnering with Broaddus Hospital Pulmonary Staff, Barbour Community Health Association is excited to be providing FREE Pulmonary Screenings to the Barbour County community at the Myers Clinic on Thursday, May 24th.
There are many reasons to consider scheduling an appointment for a pulmonary screening. Mild breathing problems or shortness of breath can be a sign of a serious condition or disease including asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), sleep apnea and chronic bronchitis. As with any disease prevention, early detection and treatment are key. Here are our top six reasons to schedule an appointment today:
- Screenings are FREE for Barbour County community members
- Appointments are limited so schedule your screening ASAP
- Screenings can aide in early diagnosis and prevention
- We’re close to home – The Myers Clinic is local, you can find us at 3 Healthcare Drive in Philippi
- Screenings are for ALL ages
- Free pulmonary screening events don’t occur often, so take advantage of this opportunity
Free pulmonary screening events don’t occur often, so take advantage of this opportunity. By scheduling a free pulmonary screening, you are paving the way to improved lung health and better quality of life. To make an appointment or for more information call Christina at 304-457-2800, Ext. 223.