During the past eleven years, the PANIC (Physical Activity and Nutrition in the Community) program has been a fun opportunity for the entire family to learn exercise and nutrition tips to lead healthier and happier lives. Here are the top 5 reasons to participate in PANIC this year:
- Learn How To Have Fun Exercising – We have a variety of fun exercises, from yoga, square dancing, Zumba and more. Get motivated in a group workout session and learn new ways to exercise from home or the gym.
- Learn A Lot – Guests speakers will present on various health and wellness topics, filling you in on relevant health news. Take home informational packets on the topics presented to share with your family and friends.
- Get Prizes – You can win BIG just for participating! From Wellness Center memberships to blender bottles and gift certificates you could take home a prize.
- It’s Free – Did we mention it’s FREE? Don’t miss out on the fun, prizes and healthy tips you’ll gain from this year’s PANIC sessions.
- Get Six Free Gym Coupons – A coupon for six free admissions to the Belington Wellness Center will be given to each registered participant to use during the six-week program if you do not have a current membership. These coupons are only valid for those that are registered for the program and are non-transferable. Use excludes any scheduled weekly classes.
Don’t miss out on the fun at Belington Middle School. Remember that sessions are held on Monday evenings March 4th through April 8th from 6PM to 8PM. You’ll need to bring along your water bottle and clean shoes. Free healthy snacks will be provided. Register NOW >> http://bit.ly/2MZaCNO