Behavioral Health Case Manager – Full-Time, Barbour County
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Psychology, Human Services, Social Work or related field for FQHC Behavioral Health and Primary Medical Care Organization. Three years of experience preferred.
Reports To: Director of Behavioral Health Services
Summary of Principle Duties:
Work as part of a multidisciplinary team alongside medical staff, psychologists, counselors and social workers to work with patients with mental illness. Responsibilities include establishing master treatment plans, completing assessments and strong knowledge of electronic health records.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive care and coordination of services for clients;
- Scheduling of mental health and medical appointments in keeping with treatment plan; Intake assessments including psychosocials and other related psychiatric templates; Establish treatment plans and schedule treatment team meetings;
- Obtaining preauthorization from insurances for billing.
- Strong patient assessment skills;
- Knowledge of crisis intervention practices;
- Knowledge of medical and pharmacology terminology;
- Ability to effectively communicate orally, both in person and by telephone; Maintain up to date files on all patients through electronic health records; Maintain thorough and confidential records;
- Develop Treatment Team meetings.
- Ability to form and maintain effective relationships with clients to monitor their progress; Ability to maintain a consistent and dependable work schedule adhering to agency requirements; Ability to use a computer with proficiency;
- Excellent organization skills;
- Excellent documentation skills;
- Ability to work well with diverse and challenging populations.
- Maintain appropriate professional boundaries. Physical Demand:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Working Environment: All employees are responsible for maintaining an environment that is free from discrimination,
intimidation, coercion or harassment.
If you are this person, we offer; a competitive salary and benefits package; paid medical insurance; potential loan repayment options (NHSC site), a successful 403B retirement plan; a team of similarly motivated professionals, professional development, and a supportive community.
How To Apply:
Please reply with your resume, cover letter and three references to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to: Aaron Williams, Psy.D., Director of Behavioral Health, 70 N Sturmer Street, Belington, WV 26250
Behavioral Health Case Manager – Full-Time, Barbour County Requirements Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Psychology, Human Services, Social Work or related field